White coat ceremony
Some thoughts and ramblings...
- a little funny that they have such a big ceremony for the beginning of things... but it was nice. Words of encouragement and advice are probably most helpful at the beginning- besides, what is graduation but a beginning. :D
- I am really enjoying finally being a 1st year wife- I get to go to all the fun things and be a part of all that jazz.
- Talon is loving studying and is working hard :D
- I'm working hard too... mostly. :D
- Just need to get some more playdates going and then I'll be feeling great!
- a little funny that they have such a big ceremony for the beginning of things... but it was nice. Words of encouragement and advice are probably most helpful at the beginning- besides, what is graduation but a beginning. :D
- I am really enjoying finally being a 1st year wife- I get to go to all the fun things and be a part of all that jazz.
- Talon is loving studying and is working hard :D
- I'm working hard too... mostly. :D
- Just need to get some more playdates going and then I'll be feeling great!
They convinced me to be a part of this- even though I was being all grinchy.
Comments