She's here!


Hello Family and Friends! If you haven't heard yet, our little baby girl Adalyn was born Tuesday, March 15th at about 2pm. She was born by emergency C-section (they knocked Nicole all the way out because there wasn't time for anything else) and was under a lot of distress. After a wonderful blessing from her Grandpa Hicken and Daddy she was life flighted to McKay-Dee Hospital in Ogden. She is still in the NICU there but is making great strides each and every day. 

Her mommy and daddy named her Adalyn Julene Anderson-- after her great grandma Anderson (Julene). She has already blessed their lives immensely and she has benefited so much from prayers and fasts of family and friends. She has a long road ahead of her, but she is a fighter! Her grandpa Hicken calls her his little Millie- because she is a miracle baby and in Spanish, miracle is Milagro. She is a miracle and we are so happy to have her. 

Love you all! 

Comments

lindsey hill said…
Yea i get to be the first one to say, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! She totally looks like tal to me! Way to go guys! Just know that TONS of prayers are being said down here in adalyn's behalf! She is such a little fighter! LOve you guys! I can't wait to meet her in person!
Cali said…
What a cutie! So glad to hear things are improving every day. How scary- we'll keep praying. Love you guys.
Steph Romney said…
She's beautiful. Prayers are being sent your way!
Ca V Ha said…
Congrats! She's adorable!
Erica said…
*Stalker moment* When I first saw the title of the post I knew I instantly would need to ask if I would be able to handle it, but seems as though things went a little bit differently. Hope all is well! She is a beautiful baby! Congrats!
Heather said…
Congratulations!!! She's precious!
DeeAura said…
Little Millie? That is so cute. :) I love you guys, and thanks for keeping the updates coming. My prayers won't stop...I want to meet this little sweetie and see you soon as well. Conference weekend? I'll give you a call. Love you millions.
Bridget said…
What a sweet baby! And you will definitely be in our prayers! I hope that Nicole's recovery goes as well as it can and congratulations on the adorable new addition to your family!
Erin Davis said…
She is such a pretty baby! We hadn't even heard she was born! Congrats, and we will keep little Millie in our prayers. :)
Avree said…
Congrats, she is beautiful! So sorry you're having to do the NICU thing, hopefully you can bring that sweet baby girl home soon!
Janalee said…
Congrats! looks like she is doing great, and I am so glad to hear that she is a fighter, You guys are in my prayers!
Unknown said…
Congratulations! Praying that you can all come home soon :)
Anonymous said…
wow congratulations you guys! i hope you're all doing well.
Tera said…
She is precious! Give Mommy and baby a squeeze from me.
She is beautiful! We will keep you all in our prayers! Glad to hear she is doing better!
Kim & Dave said…
Wow, not a fun way to get her here, but congratulations! She's so cute.
Mindy said…
I love her oh so much! And you too, dear!
Chelle said…
Oh, I hadn't heard! Congratulations. I hope you get to bring her home soon!
Tori said…
Congrats! She is a doll! Hope mom and baby are doing well!
Jessica said…
Congrats!! She is a cutie and I love the name!
ATP said…
We'll keep her in our prayers too! Hope you all get to be home soon.
Anonymous said…
What a doll!
RICK and AMANDA said…
congratulations you two! Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. If you need anything we are pretty close to Mackay Dee Hospital, so just let us know.
Alyse said…
Yay! She is here~ Happy for you two, and praying for little one's strength! By the way, that is my A #1 favorite name. It's even in my journal :) SO CUTE!
The NICU is tough. As much as you want to be there 100% of the time, you have to take care of yourself (especially after a c-section). And take my word for it, get as much rest as you can - recovering from the surgery without the sleep deprivation is one of the things that made our boys NICU stay a blessing to us (that and the expert care they received of course). It was also helpful for Nick to get a parenting "crash course" from the nurses there (diapers, feeding, baths, etc.) Hopefully you and Talon are able to really participate in little A's care, especially as she gets bigger and more stable (that really helped me bond with my little guys while they were in the hospital). I also recommend Kangaroo Care. It helps with the bonding, and helps your kid improve faster. Anyway, your little family will come through this even stronger at the end. She is absolutely beautiful and Nicole, you look fantastic! You're all in our prayers.
Hannah Joy said…
She is a BEAUTIFUL little thing!! What an exciting thing for your little family! I told my sister about what was going on with little Adalyn, and she told me later that night that she had put Adalyn's name on the temple prayer roll. I thought that was something you might like to know. Congrats!!
Ann said…
What a beautiful baby. I'm glad she is improving and I hope she'll be able to come home soon. We went through having babies in the NICU and it is not fun. I'm sure it's even harder having her in Ogden. Good luck with everything. Congratulations on your adorable little girl!
Camaree said…
Our hearts go out to you guys. I hope everything ok and your little one improves. Keep us updated!
Katie_Stoker said…
Congrats! March 15 is a great day with great people born on it (like me)! She will always be able to remember the day that Julius Caesar died. Awesome!
Whitney Baldwin said…
Congrats on your beautiful little miracle! You and your little girl will be in our thoughts and prayers-- best wishes for a speedy recovery and that you will get to take her home soon!
Kirsten said…
Oh so precious! The girls were excited to be able to see a picture of her. FYI, if you get a chance, we had a little "makeshift" recital on Monday night...even made the girls dress up :) so you can check it out on our blog.
Amanda said…
Congratulations on making a beautiful baby! I hope everything goes well for her and you in the next little while and that you can bring her home soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Delivery Day