PS-

Did we mention our 2 is going to increase to 3? Cuz it is. :)

Comments

Dimicks said…
HOORAY!!! We're so excited for you! It was so fun to spend time with you guys this weekend :)
Unknown said…
What a PS! Congratulations!
Debra Hawkins said…
Congratulations! That is quite a PS
Kara Jarvis said…
How exciting! That is fantastic! :)
Tori said…
What? Oh my heck, congrats!!! That's one lucky little baby to be born into such a great family!
Avree said…
I'm glad you had fun at the wedding. Your sister-in-law looked beautiful.

P.S. Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! So exciting!
ATP said…
Congrats! Woohoo, so exciting! Hope you're feeling well.
Bridget said…
You guys are going to be amazing parents! Congrats and I hope that you're feeling okay. Good luck with everything and congratulations again!
Unknown said…
Congrats!! That is so exciting!!
Anonymous said…
yay! congrats!
Jamie said…
Congratulations! That is terrific! I am so excited for you guys.
Dana said…
So, so happy for you and Talon (and Grandma Shirlene)!!! Can't wait to see that baby bump in just a few weeks :)
Alyse said…
Yay! We can't wait to meet the little one!
Ann said…
Congrats! That is so exciting. I hope you're feeling good. Also, how fun to see pics of your family at the airport. I haven't seen your siblings in years. How time flies!
Janalee said…
thats fantastic!
p.s congrats!:)
Whitney Baldwin said…
Woohoo!! Awesome news-- so happy for you guys! Congrats!
Kim & Dave said…
That's awesome! Congrats.
Mindy said…
Shay spilled the beans to me a bit ago ... I was waiting for you to say something!!!
Heather said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said…
Congrats!! That is super exciting.
Natalie said…
Hi Nicole - I just found your blog through facebook! Congratulations!! How exciting!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day