Saying goodbye is hard

It's the end of another year of medical school and we say goodbye to another batch of dear friends. This year has been tough. We've had 2 years to get close to these people and they are all moving on and we are just starting. But, I know we will maintain some great friendships with all of these great couples!

such a fun group of 2nd years off to different corners of the U.S. We're excited for them to be a step closer to being doctors!

I've spent more hours with these two ladies than I can even remember or count. I will miss them both sooo much! Glad we could get together lots before they left! Love you Mindy & Molly! 

Not all of these girls are leaving, but still... just a great group of friends and support!

Our SAA Board this last year- 3 of these ladies are moving away and then next year 3 more will leave! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day