Breaking in my new me
A mother of 2
...less sleep than I prefer
...spit up on my clothes
...2x the doctor appts.
...2x the diapers to change
...2x the mouths to feed
...2x the motherly concerns
BUT
...10x the love
...10x the precious moments
...10x the pictures on my phone
...10x the blessings and wonders around me
...10x the giggles, good baby smells, and cuddles
Change isn't always easy or fun, but sometimes it is.
With all change their comes a period of "breaking in"...
and bringing William home (oh yeah- sorry I didn't blog about that) was no different.
But, it has been WONDERFUL!
Sure, I'm tired, don't get ready very often and have way less done when Talon gets home...
BUT... We are loving being home, being a family and having William with us.
Adalyn knew we were home the moment we walked in the door.
William is growing and turning into such a cute little dude.
We are getting use to our new normal
And I LOVE IT!
Comments