2 months!

You can see how's he's gotten bigger next to his sister and the doll that use to be HIS SIZE!

You'd think I didn't have any time to myself lately. :D I do have some, but I am usually trying to nap or relax a little when I do. 

William is 2 months old! I can't believe it! He is growing and changing so much and I just want to freeze time and cherish these moments of him being little because I know he will change and grow so quickly. It feels so different to have a little baby doing normal baby stuff! But, it's wonderful too. 
poor kid has trouble with diaper rash- he was 'airing out' here. 

Some fun things about William- First off, he has what is called an adjusted age and a birth age. Because he was 8 weeks early, we give him those first 8 weeks to basically, finish what he would have done in the womb. So, although he is now almost 10 weeks old, we measure his development by his due date- so as long as he is developmentally 1 1/2 weeks old, then we're doing great! Annnnd... he's already catching up to his birth age. He's not quite up to par with 2 month things, but he's getting there. So fun! He tracks like a champ- side to side and up and down. He is even starting to smile and get social with us. He bats at toys and is holding his head up pretty well. During tummy time, he can lift his head and move it from side to side- not perfect, but he's doing awesome! 
They like each other a lot! It's so fun to see them interact with each other!

At his 2 month appt. he was 8 lbs. 3 oz. and 19 inches long. He has gone from the small % (I don't actually remember where he was) to around 50%! Crazy little chunker. He LOVES to eat. I think it is a boy thing, but he is NEVER just hungry- he is always STARVING! He'll be sound asleep and then wake up STARVING! :D it's pretty hilarious. I think by the time we reach the 10 week mark- he'll be close to tripling his birth weight! So fun! So that's the update! 
Thumbs up dude! Love this little man!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day