Eat, Eat, Eat

William was given the go ahead yesterday for ad lib demand feedings- which means he can eat as much as he wants whenever he wants as long as he eats every 4 hours and the minimum amount he has been calculated to need. Yesterday he did AWESOME! This is just another huge milestone towards his path home. As long as he keeps eating great, maintains his temp outside of the isolette (he's getting close) and doesn't have any more episodes of SVT (hasn't had any since the 1-2 second one when I was holding him on Sunday)-- then he'll be able to go home... soon (I have no idea what soon means any more). I don't know if that means this weekend or next week sometime, but sooner than later he'll be home. :D That makes this mama very happy!





Comments

lchaston said…
So happy for you! Beautiful baby boy! Beautiful big sister! Love you guys!
Susan said…
Yay! It's been fun following his progress and seeing that he is such a champ!
Damaris said…
I'm so excited that things seems to be going well. I hope soon is as soon as soon can be.
Molly said…
I hope sooner too! I'm so glad to hear things are going well for him and for you guys too!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day