My new best friend

I remember getting to know this friend 2 years ago. I felt an immediate tie to it. Sometimes, it made me feel great- others were not so great times, but I just couldn't get away from it... It was...

The PUMP


And the pump has yet again become a close friend. A means by which I can get delicious goodness to my boy. So- I have embraced the quality time I use with the pump. :D

And It's coming... 

The milk that is. Slowly but surely. 

In other news, The Awesome OB team here sent me this flower:

So sweet! I am so grateful for all they have done for me and William! 

William is still doing awesome- just sleeping, eating, and working on growing and learning to eat and digest food! He's such a good looking kid! 



Comments

Mindy Sagers said…
You should have titled this, "My New Breast Friend". Haha. I crack myself up.

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day