Getting ready...

It's crazy to think that in 12 weeks or less we'll have another little baby- 2 kids. yikes. 

So, we've been getting ready for little brother to arrive. Because of all the craziness with Adalyn (the placenta getting infected and then dying starting at week 35 or so) I get to have ultrasounds every other week!!! We've now seen our little guy 3 times. It's kind of a pain (I know, I know... don't complain you get lots of ultrasounds) because I have to check in and be admitted to the hospital each time because there is 1, yes 1 ultrasound machine in Kirksville. 

But still- it's been neat to see him so often and know he's growing well. The doctors (and myself) feel that it was a fluke thing that happened with Adalyn, but we are going to monitor the heck out of it, just to make sure. 

The lovely glucose drink

My doctor told me if I'd rather I could just eat a small McDonald's fry. Apparently they metabolize the same way! YUCK!

updating our 72-hour kits. Weird to put little dude stuff and big girl stuff into them

Talon decided he needed to clean up in the crawl space a bit while putting the 72 hour kits back.

Just a bit of light-reading. Needing to feel just as prepared this time as last. 

The reorganization of the kids room. Crib is back up as a crib. We got a little ahead of ourselves when we put Adalyn's big girl bed up. We figured, we may as well get the crib situated. But... he better stay in the oven quite a bit longer. 
Overall it's been a pretty good pregnancy- very different than before, but good. He is situated right next to the outside of my belly so I feel EVERYTHING. We're just rocking out and growing big!

Comments

Susan said…
So excited for you! Glad everything looks good and he is growing well. I wouldn't mind a belly pic, just saying. Love ya!
Molly said…
So glad to know the pregnancy is going well so far. Don't you love the glucose drink? That one sort of tastes like orange soda to me..minus the yumminess. I'm stoked to meet your little guy!
Carly said…
Aww, what an exciting time! I don't know about you, but your pregnancy is flying for me! =)

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day