Day in and Day out

Just some of our regular happenings as we wait out the cold weather and get ready for SPRING!!! 


Every 3 months Adalyn gets botox shots (who knew!) it helps he muscles to relax so we can work on the movement and strengthening that she needs- here she is just coming out of being drugged-- silly girl. 

She can sit in the cart!!! FINALLY! This was a great day.  (at home depot getting the stuff for her bed!)

Grandma Anderson got Adalyn this AWESOME piano gym. She LOVES to kick things and now she can kick and play music! It also flips up and she can sit and practice pushing the keys too! It has been AWESOME for me and for therapy!!!

Yes, occasionally, this happens

Sooo cute. Just love her

Some delicious ham sliders we made after eating them at Christmas with the Moores- so yummy. Wanna come over for dinner?

Frozen Mississippi on our way home from Nauvoo. 

LOTS of tummy time. She's excited to have a friend to practice with in just a couple of months!

Our adorable neice Ainsley was born!!! We can't wait to meet her and see her parents again! Hopefully, as long as little brother cooperates we'll meet her this summer!

A little 14 days of Valentine's I did for Tal. It was so fun- all free and all based around his love languages. I highly suggest it!

hahaha- I took a picture of this when we were discussing via group text that my brother needs to be eating 6000 calories a day- hahah. Nope, this is not a schedule for doing that- just proof that I can plan meals WELL in advance. :D
So, things are going great! We are just doing the daily stuff and I'm learning more and more that it is GREAT to slow down and just spend a day playing with my daughter. I'm sure I'll post about that sometime soon too. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day