Thought you might wanna know...


Comments

Steph Romney said…
Eeep! Congratulations!:) You are such an inspiring mama, that new little one is very lucky!
Jessica said…
Congrats Nicole, that is so exciting!!!
The Hites said…
Congrats Nicole, we're so excited for y'all!
Heather said…
How fun!! Congratulations Nicole!!
Sarah and Alex said…
Hooray!! How exciting! :)
That is such a cute way to announce it! We are so happy for you guys!
Tera said…
No way! That's fantastic news! Congrats and big hugs!
Anonymous said…
Yahoo! Congratulations!!
Alyse said…
So happy for you guys!! What a lucky babe to have you three to call family! Love you! xo
Damaris said…
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!
Cali said…
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! YAY!!! So happy for you guys!!!
Heidi said…
I love this!!! So happy for you!
Chelle said…
Yay! Congratulations. I'm very excited for you!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day