Staying put is nice

For the last year and a half we have been here in Kirksville working toward one thing: Medical School. 

Well, it has paid off and I'm happy to say, we are staying put for 2 more years. 
(This does mean that Talon got in to medical school, if you didn't 'read between the lines'... but then, I guess you just did)
I am so excited not to pack a box for 2 1/2 years. 
I'm thrilled to stay here with our great ward and friends and school. 
And it will be nice not to have to find and break in (because you really do have to break them in) new therapists and doctors for Adalyn. 

Talon and I have had a little issue for the first few years of our married lives.
You see, we have a moving fetish. 
We have moved EVERY YEAR that we have been married.

Year 1: Aggie Village (married student housing, and ok, it was a little over a year)

Year 2: Pine View (apartment managers)

Year 3: West Stadium Villa (family housing RAs)

Year 4: our duplex in Kirksville

Year 5: Our current home


Good thing we signed a 3 year lease and prayed we wouldn't have to break it! :D

So here's to years 6 & 7 in our same cute little house. I'll just repaint and all that jazz instead of moving. 

Comments

Damaris said…
Congrats to Talon and yay for staying put! You guys are awesome - I hope the next few years go well.
Alyse said…
Go Talon! That is awesome! Love you guys!
Susan said…
Congrats to Talon! I am of course sad that I won't see you guys much, but very excited for you as well! And we hear you on the moving fetish...we figured the other day that Luke alone has lived in 7 different houses in his short 3 years of life!! And we moved a few times before he was born!
Belinda Olsen said…
Congrats Tal! I really need to get my act together and come visit! I can't wait to see all the cute and adorable things you do inside your house. Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day