Growing up

For those of you who have followed our blog for a bit, you know Adalyn has been on the... skinny side of things. 

Well, she had been maintaining the 3% on weight from birth to about 9 months... and then... she kept getting taller, and stopped getting fatter. 

When that happens you drop off the chart- which is not such a good plan. And for kids with CP (cerebral palsy), they often have a difficult time gaining weight.

So... we are feeling SUPER lucky that she has gained some weight and is now in the:

6%!!!!

Watch the few month evolution of Adalyn's face and body- CRAZY!!!
Just after she got her cochlear implant at the end of July

A couple of weeks ago

Apparently being chubbier means happier too!


Just yesterday... She's beefed up a little. :D

Comments

Susan said…
Love those chubby cheeks! So glad to see she is doing well. Love you guys!
Hannah Joy said…
I want to smooooosh those leeettle cheeks!!!!! Go Addie!
Alyse said…
CUTE!! haha I love her!
Tara Beckert said…
Oh my. I have the cutest niece in the world! Haha I love her chubby cheeks:)
Carly said…
Sweetest, yummiest face in the world!!
yay for chubby! I just want to squeeze her cheeks!
Halsey said…
What kissy cheeks! And I love your choice of literature. I hope everything is going as well as possible for you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day