Whew!
Life has been a bit of a whirlwind lately! We've been super busy with the new students coming in and church responsibilities-- and then there is our precious Adalyn.
She's been keeping us busy lately. We have had to do a lot of praying and trusting that the Lord is truly in control. Sometimes it can be hard to "leap" and know that He will take care of our sweet girl. The world of medicine is amazing and truly a gift from Him-- but that doesn't mean it is always easy to know you are making the right decision.
However, the other night, after tireless amounts of prayer trying to make a decision about her care and coming to a conclusion- Talon gave me a blessing. It was all the peace and direction I needed. As we start down this new road, I am grateful for a Father in Heaven who knows and loves us and is so intimately involved in the details. I know He is directing our lives and helping to shape and mold us to be who and how he wants us to be.
I'm especially grateful to be Adalyn's mom. I know there are many who haven't yet had the opportunity to be mothers- and so, even on hard days, I am deeply grateful for the opportunity I have to be hers.
We appreciate all of the love and prayers we receive from so many of you daily. We feel them. So Thank you.
Comments