Happy 50th Birthday Mama!
Oh man. If only I had the words to describe what a wonderful mother I have.
She really is the best mom for me. I can't imagine having come to any other.
For the last 27 3/4 years I have had the privilege to call you mother. You have dried my tears, put bandaids on my owies, brushed my hair, let me sleep with my head in your lap, taught me to do chores and the value of hard work, taught me to love and nurture those around me, taught me what it really means to be a visiting teacher and to minister to those around you. You taught me how to drive, especially to follow the speed limit. You taught me how to use my agency to make correct decisions, how to pray for the spirit to guide me and that studying the scriptures will bring me closer to my Savior. You taught me how to change a diaper and cook. But most of all you taught me the gospel. You led me to my Savior and let me find out for myself what was true. But you helped to facilitate that gospel growth. And for that I am forever grateful!
Love you Mama! Happy Birthday!
Comments