CI Surgery

I'm soooo behind. So sorry- to the few of you who read. 

We got all moved into our new place and then, Adalyn got tubes in her ears because of her ear infections.
THEN... she got cochlear implant surgery on the Right side! She did soooo well in the surgery and we all hung out at the hospital that night. (Pictures will come)

On the 30th she'll get the outside of the device and have SOUND!!! We're very excited!

And then, Grandma came to help hold her and take care of her after surgery. She even took care of me- since I got a super icky summer cold- ears, sinuses, headaches, sore throat, cough- well, now I'm just whining- but it's been SOOO nice to have her here! 

The Lord is truly in the details. We feel His love and guidance daily. 

Comments

Dimicks said…
So glad little Addie will have sound! I'm glad your mom could come and share some love.
Morgan said…
I FOUND YOU! YEAH!
yeah for mommies. and new houses. and NOT yeah for Missouri colds. bummer.
but yeah for mommies. =)

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day