Movies/Media

Oh man... ready for a little rant post? 

I have found, more frequently then not, that there are fewer and fewer movies without any little parts of yucky. 
What do I mean by yucky? Swear words that are out of nowhere and don't add anything to the movie. They just make the actors/actresses sound like idiots.
Suggestive scenes, or just downright showing you it all scenes. NOT NECESSARY to a good story.
And movies that look cute and end up being based on bad ideas and standards to begin with. "Something Borrowed"... ummm... her fiance should NOT be borrowed and ... we shouldn't watch a movie about it. Too bad I didn't get that till the middle of the movie. 

Anyway, we have a lot of GREAT movies... with a part or two. And I was feeling guilty. But then I remembered... I have skills of editing movies! I did it when I need to make a school-appropriate version to show my students. And thus begins my project. 

I'm editing my movies. So there Hollywood! I own them so I will edit them. :D 

I'll let you know when I'm done and we can watch some clean happiness together! 

Comments

Susan said…
Good for you! I have to agree that Something Borrowed was probably the worst/dumbest movie EVER EVER EVER! A couple of hours wasted that I will never get back. Grrr...
Speaking of good movies, perhaps we should have an Austen-thon one of the days you are here...? (:
Alyse said…
That is awesome!! Good for you. I have been SO disappointed lately with movies.. I've almost stopped watching altogether. Love you. You're awesome!
Carly said…
What a good idea! Our clear-play broke and I've been bummed. Some of my favorite movies have just that "one scene" that makes me feel sheepish.

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day