HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

THIS MAN....

is having a Birthday TODAY! 

Boy do I feel lucky to have him. 
I'll try not to make this a sappy post-- but some sap means a healthy tree, right? (and thus a healthy relationship)

I'm celebrating his awesome parents who taught him so well.
His great siblings who helped shape his patience and love.
And HIM!!! He's pretty much awesome. And here are some reasons why:

1- He is service oriented 2- he knows how to build stuff 3- He loves watching John Wayne movies
4- He loves to read and learn 5- he knows how to work hard 6- He likes to play board games with me 7- He plays silly games on his iphone 8- He loves his ipad 9- He gets really passionate about things 10- He loves music 11- He writes (sometimes dorky) songs on his guitar 12- He's watched Pride and Prejudice with me 13- He cooks 14- He cleans 15- He knows stuff about cars 16- He keeps me calm when I think there are going to be tornadoes 17- he buys me things I need; like a space heater 18- He can bench 205 lbs! 19- He loves my family 20- He loves his family 21- He likes me without makeup or my hair done 22- He likes to play outdoors 23- He works so hard to provide and prepare to provide for our family 24- He loves the gospel and the Lord with all his heart 25- He loves Adalyn and is such a good daddy 26- He loves me

whew! 26 reasons. :D Happy Birthday Tal! Love you Forever!!!!!

Comments

Janalee said…
awww cuteness! :)

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day