Brain dump

So, I've been thinking...

Why are there tornados? Just to remind us we're not in control?
Why do babies have to get colds?
Why does my knee ache?
Why, Why, Why...

And then I remember the important things. :D

I'm prepared for the 'what ifs' of a tornado, and that makes me feel safe (er).
Adalyn is getting better and I think she'll be all over it soon.
I ran 8 miles today! That's the furthest I've ever run! I'm so grateful I can keep running on my sorry excuse for a joint (don't worry Dad, you did a GREAT job, and I know, it wouldn't hurt if I didn't run on it :D ). 

I played my cello today- I'm playing in a quartet and NOT for church... for a benefit. CRAZY happy to be playing again. 
I cleaned my WHOLE house today. It felt GREAT to know it's clean. Mom, I even dusted my baseboards. 
I enjoyed some FANTASTIC company on my run this morning and I'm 100% positive that's why I wasn't thinking about how far I had to run. I really enjoyed running with those great gals. 
I missed teaching today. While running and talking we reminisced on our old high school teaching days... and I MISS working with teenagers. It is my passion.
I cuddled my baby girl today. And I loved. every. minute! 

I think  I need to start reading more (sorry Tara, I'll get the book to you soon). 
And expect a tag post to come... my adorable sis-in-law tagged me. Hopefully, I'll tag you too. :D

Life is good. Life is precious. Take it and Live it. To the fullest. 

Comments

Bridget said…
I'm so jealous that you get to play in a quartet! I have to admit that's the one thing I miss the most about cello in high school/college - I just love chamber music. Nice job running so far. I haven't been a very motivated excersizer lately! Good luck with the rest of the semester!
Carly said…
So the cello is my FAVORITE instrument ever. I have always wanted to play. Would you mind teaching me a little? Just a little =)
Abigail said…
Had so much fun running with you! :)

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day