Photo Dump

Hallo- Enjoy our recent escapades! Be prepared... I guess all I do anymore is take pictures of Adalyn.
Typical Adalyn- But check out the little GUT!!!

I love that her hair is long enough to do this!

ADORABLE... JUST LOVE HER!!!!

Sometimes I get in trouble for the foods I try to feed her- Don't worry, it's just Turkey Bacon. :D

Bows!!! never thought I'd like them so much.

Playing with Mr. Zebra



It's a Barret! And a new swimsuit!

Not feeling well- we ALL got it. 


She's a long one

Holding her own bottle all by herself- this is a BIG DEAL. 

Did I mention I'm loving Instagram?


"I love BANANAS!" 



"Stop taking pictures of me. Sheesh." 

Getting used to our Christmas Present. It's getting better, don't worry Mom.

Look at that Hair!!!


Hoo Hair

Playing and eating banana and kixs

DONE playing and eating

I bet you love your spaghetti this much too

CURLS


Chillaxing with Daddy

Checking out the cool games on Daddy's phone

Comments

DeeAura said…
Ohhhhh, she's so cute! And I miss you. :) I love seeing her grow and change.
Alyse said…
So fun to see all the pictures!! You guys are the best! I wish we could've stopped to see you!!
Unknown said…
Adorable baby girl! All my pictures are of my kids, too :)

Love those curls!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day