11 months!!!

I honestly can't believe that it has been 11 months since THIS angel:

came into my life. 

She is a joy. 
She's making great progress!

I remember in college I would meet up with a friend to run or bike. We would drive up the canyon to a little trail and ride up and then back to the car before our classes started. There were so many times (it wasn't a big hill, we were just out of shape) that I remember saying, "slow and steady wins the race".

I often feel like this is Adalyn's motto. She's moving at her own pace, but she's moving. She's making progress, bit by bit.
Not actually today, but you get the 'picture'

Today some exciting things that she did were:
- Played with toys in her highchair with both arms extended all the way out to the toys.
- Did tummy time for 25 minutes without CRYING!
- Sat unassisted for 15 seconds
- smiled, giggled, made a sound Talon swears was "da-da", and talked up a storm!
again, not today, but look at her!

Are these the normal 11 month old things... nope. But were we excited? You better believe it! 

Loving that miracle baby. Every day, more miracles surround her life, just as they surrounded her birth.

Comments

Alyse said…
She is so cute! I love her helmet! It's so girly and cute!
Mindy said…
Some of the most noble spirits I have been ever to cross paths with didn't meet the "normal" standards for their age. Somethin' is tellin' me Adalyn is just the same. :)
Susan said…
Well she just gets cuter and cuter. Amazing baby, amazing family! Love you guys!

p.s. I miss our morning runs/biking! (:
Carly said…
She is such a sweet little thing. She seriously melts me. And 25 minute tummy time is amazing for ANY age. I couldn't do supermans for 25 minutes =)
Chelsea said…
11 months! Holy cow. Time flies. I can hardly believe that she'll be one next month!
Shirlene said…
Brilliant, beautiful, and perfect! Love, love, LOVE her!!
Unknown said…
What a sweet baby! 25 minutes of tummy time is impressive no matter what age you are!
I can't believe she's almost 1! crazy!!!!! She is seriously so cute!! In some of the pics she looks just like you!!! (you can take that as a compliment and get a big head like Rusty did when Conner was little and everyone said the same thing about them)

I'm so glad that she is doing so well! We miss you guys!
Halsey said…
She has such a darling little face. I enjoy reading your posts; way to keep things real! Little girls are so sweet. I'm glad you have yours!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day