I've been thinking

A LOT lately. About the gospel. The plan. The Atonement. 

So many people have so many struggles. 
It pains me to think about all of them.
I often don't know why these wonderful people have to go through such tremendous pains.
But, there are a few things I do know:

We all have trials. Every single one of us.
Most of the time, you wouldn't even scratch the surface of knowing what someone is going through...sure you may have an idea, but there are so many things that can weigh a person down.

The Lord loves us all-- and wants us ALL to return to Him. 
But we must choose Him.
We must let Him into our lives. Let Him make our lives truly sanctified.

I also know that I LOVE Hilary Weeks. 
She has such an amazing way of putting My feelings, and I'm sure everyone else's into words and music
Have you heard her new album "Every Step". You should. 

It's pretty much great and has given me strength to continue when my trials seem insurmountable. 
And on my own, they would be. So I'm so grateful for Christ.
He makes it possible to climb mountains. He makes it possible to fly.

Miracles are real. They are all around us. 
Let's turn our trials into "Beautiful Heartbreaks".


Love you all!

Comments

DeeAura said…
That is my FAVORITE song on her new album. I love it. Except it makes me cry. Um, also, p.s. You were in my dream last night and all I remember is that I missed you so much. I just love you, my friend!
Sarah and Alex said…
No joke, I was going to post this same video on my blog today, except EVERYTHING else took priority. :) Thanks for posting it on yours. I LOVE this song and the music video always makes me cry. I really think she puts into music what our hearts want to say, but don't know how to.

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day