The Goals...


I bet you didn't think I'd be jumping on THIS bandwagon...well, I need to get it 'out there'. And so- now it is. :D The hows and whys of each of these are a bit personal for the web... so, just the whats for now. 

2012 Goals:

Spiritual:
1) Make my scripture study more meaningful
2) Really communicate with my Father in Heaven
3) Attend the temple every month
4)  Really magnify my calling

Physical:
1)    Lose 10 lbs.- (the 10 I've been thinking about since high school)
2)    Run the Kansas City Half Marathon
3)    Enough energy for the whole day
4)    NO caffeine

Mental:
1)    Write in journal Every Day
2)    Read a good book- 1 each month
3)    Read the news
4)    Don’t get sucked into the internet- Facebook, Pinterest, Blogger, ETC.

Emotional:
1)    Let myself BELIEVE
2)    ME time
3)    Cuddle with my baby EVERYDAY
4)    Cuddle with my husband EVERYDAY!

Bring it on 2012! I think I'm gonna like it here. :D

Comments

Janalee said…
I have to tell ya, a lot of those goals sound a lot like mine.... maybe I should copy and paste...save me the effort!haha. Just kidding!

Happy New year!!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day