Christmas came just the same...

... it came without packages... but there were still A LOT of packages, especially for little Adalyn! I didn't do a great job with pictures, but I still managed a few... ahem. So, enjoy!

Modeling the Clarice hat Aunt Chelsea made for her.

She was actually thrilled to wear her Christmas dress from Grandma Shirlene!

And who wouldn't love this coat and matching hat?!?

She rested up to prepare for our journey to Utah

And sometimes didn't rest when she was supposed to...

And then the day finally came! (Note: Onsie says, "What Santa doesn't bring me Grandma will"... and she did)

and then she boarded the plane

Her mama and dada had some excellent leg room

And they went to a concert and church and such fun... but all we have is a photo of her entering Wellsville, Utah

Chilling in Grandma Shirlene's room watching tv

All bundled to go down to the cemetery to visit Great-Grandma's grave.


She even went to the annual Anderson Christmas Eve party

Her uncles and daddy were so funny... they all laughed so hard all night!

and Uncle Karl got a little carried away... as did the rest of us

see what I mean?


Then I went back to Grandma Shirlene's and I was so cute!

Then I was magically back at Grandma Anderson's!

Saying goodbye to Grandma is hard.

Man, what a great visit. Now time to relax and rest.

We had such a fun time in Utah with family. Sorry if we weren't able to get together with some of you- our favorite people! We were trying to get in as much family time as possible! Come visit us in Missouri!

Comments

Bridget said…
I'm glad that you guys had a great visit! No worries about not being able to get together this time - we ended up being crazy busy as well! Good luck with the upcoming semester and we'll catch you another time!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day