On the Fifth Day of Christmas....

Christmas PJs!!! 
Hooray! Each year, for about as long as I can remember, my mom and dad have given us PJs on Christmas Eve. To make it even better-- for the last few years we've all attended a movie on Christmas day in our PJs! 

Here are some shots from the last few years:

2006!


2007!


2008!


2009!


2010!


I wonder what we'll find wrapped in matching boxes this year?
My guess for 2012:


In honor of cousin Darwin, OR


In honor of the final movie coming out, OR

Just because... they have footies... and she can do the splits. 

In honor of my Hawaiin raised mother:
Mele Kalikimaka!


Comments

Alyse said…
hahahah "... and she can do the splits" :) You crack me up! Love getting pjs, but it's so fun that you ALL match--we usually have a girls set and a boys.
Chelsea said…
I love the sleepers! That would be totally awesome.
Shirlene said…
I am loving these Christmas tradition posts you girls are doing! But Chelsea, they don't make footie pajamas in a shorts style :)

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day