On the 4th Day of Christmas...
Advents! I LOVE counting down the days until Christmas- maybe that's childish- but I remember having the little candy advents with waxy chocolate pieces where you opened a door each day and enjoyed your little piece of chocolate. I guess I still love it!
This first advent my mother-in-law made for us last year. It is AMAZING! Plus, it has cute little drawers where you can put candy (hence why I like it so much)!
This next one came in a package from my mom. It's a sing-along advent. Almost every day (some days are ornaments or stars) we sing a Christmas song.
Finally, I made this and attached are pieces of paper detailing our activities for that day. This way we can stay focused on the true meaning of Christmas. Our Savior, Jesus Christ. Yes, I love the candy, but really- I think this advent puts me most in the Christmas Spirit!
Glaedelig Jul! (Danish)



Comments