On the 3rd Day of Christmas...

Let's talk Christmas Movies!

I LOVE the tradition of watching movies at Christmas! So... here are a few classics that I MUST watch every year:

Some funny
 Some tender


An all time favorite/classic!


The Rudolph we all know and love


And apparently I really like the funny ones


One of my all-time favorites-- combine Christmas and MUSIC!!!



And pretty much every other conglomeration of Christmas Cheer!

In honor of the Dutch woman I lived with during the summer of '06:
Vrolijik Kerstfeest en eeen Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!

Comments

Janalee said…
I LOVE Elf. I have to watch it every year, and because I have a 3 year old... I get to watch it about 15 times every year!:) I still love it though, and I stil cry when Santa flies over everyone, and they all realize that Buddy wasn't insane. Awww. LOVE that movie. In fact I think I will turn it on now.
:)
I love that advent calendar! How did your mother in law make it do you know? get back to me.

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day