Catchup

Ok- So, it's no secret I've been TERRIBLE at blogging lately. I just haven't had the drive and there are so many other *(more important) things to do. :D 

But- Alas, I'll blog. 

What have we been doing since the beginning of November? 

We got a Christmas Package:

Adalyn continued to be cute:

Adalyn learned how to put her hat over her eyes:

She got some hand splints to help keep her thumbs out:

She wore her 'bag' PJs:

She got a SWEET Turkey hat and candy cane mittens from Aunt Chelsea:

She was 27 inches long!!!!

I had a birthday-- funny thing- I am the same age and Adalyn is length-
Talon made a cheesecake for my birthday:
And He finished his first Quarter!!!!

Chelsea made me a matching hat with Adalyn:


My family sent me funny cards:

Adalyn  learned how to sleep sitting up like Grandpa Hicken:

Adalyn practiced sitting:

We had a great Thanksgiving in Jeff City with Tal's Aunt & Uncle:

We went to the St. Louis Zoo:


Adalyn continued to get more efficient at sitting:

We decorated for Christmas:

Adalyn got cozy with her Zebra from Grandma Shirlene:

And cozy in her pink 'snow' suit (it's fleece, not waterproof):

Adalyn got in the mood of the season with Christmas clothes:

She had even MORE hair:

We had lots of fun parties and made sweet gingerbread (a.k.a. graham cracker) houses:

We pretty much only get together because we all have baby girls.

You needed a close up.

We ran the Reindeer Romp 4 mile race and Adalyn was spectacular in her sweet stroller-- she slept the whole way! 
Talon made this commemorative ornament afterwards. SKILLS!

And we prepared for the Amazing Christmas Season by listening to the Prophet's voice and his wonderful counsel. We have been so grateful for the Thanksgiving Holiday and are so grateful for all we have. We love you all! Stay tuned for the 12 days of Christmas--- soon. (I figure if I tell you, I have to blog it). :D Feliz Navidad!

Comments

Chelsea said…
What fun pictures! That Reindeer Romp ornament Tal made is stellar! And your gingerbread houses made me want to build some too! And I'm really excited for the 12 days of Christmas!
Mindy Sagers said…
I love the picture of Adalyn's cute little pony tail. How adorable. I love your blog!
Julianne Howes said…
Your family picture at the top makes me want to cry. It's so precious. You three just look like you were made for each other. Love all the pictures, Adalyn is such a gorgeous little angel and I love her hats!
Belinda Olsen said…
I love your new family picture at the top of your blog :) What a great post. I love your matching hats. Great job Chels! Love you lots and can't believe you'll be in UTAH soon!
Susan said…
You guys all look great!! Hope to see you at Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day