12 Days of Christmas!!!!

So, you may wonder about this whole 12 Days of Christmas thing that I'm going to do--- well, It's going to be awesome! Let me just tell you. 

It's going to encapsulate some of my Christmas FAVORITES! And it starts: NOW-- I know it's not the 12th of December, but 1) I'm traveling in the midst of all this AND 2) none of you are going to be reading my blog on the 24th thinking, gee... I wonder what Nicole's Favorite Christmas thing is today... Nope... and if you are- you ought to get out and carol or do something else! 

SO... for the 1st day of Christmas! IT SNOWED TODAY- just a skiff-- but in Missouri, apparently it's a BIG DEAL. 

AND... I had hot cocoa and read curled up in a blanket. That is priceless!
Anyone read or watched a version of this classic yet? I watched the Muppets back in November. :D 

Joyeux Noel!

Comments

Steph Romney said…
I love your new header! Such a beautiful family. Love that little coat on Addie!
Chelsea said…
Hmm...I wonder why you watched the Muppet version.
Hannah Joy said…
Nicole, I am going to think to myself on Christmas Eve..."I wonder what Nicole is doin'.....What is her Christmas Eve favorite?" ;) I love your new blog look.
Mindy said…
I LOVE THE NEW PHOTO AT TOP. Perfection. :)

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day