Back on Hallow's Eve

Remember that time halloween came? And went? Well, we enjoyed it. We really did. And you wouldn't know it... because we only took pictures of Adalyn's costume- and ONE of Talon in partial attire stuffing his face with pumpkin shaped marshmallows. 

No, he was NOT Spongebob- He was Mustard... I was Ketchup. Obviously, he is not wearing the cone for his head- although it was awesome and he rocked it!

Adalyn dressed up as many things-- first as a PINK skeleton (also featured below with cousin Andy):

Then as a purple owl- or Archimedes as Talon calls her:

Then as a cheetah (the official costume, thanks to a babyshower, and I think... Auntie Shelley):

Finally, on Halloween when Grandma (the witch) flew in (hahaha joke she told me)... she wore a Halloween onsie and her cat hat from Aunt Chelsea!

Like I said... Back on Hallow's Eve, we had some good times! And let's be honest... you'd dress Adalyn up in all sorts of cute outfits too! 

Comments

Katie said…
Remember the time that I was a ketchup bottle for Halloween? Um, what are the odds? I brought my weiner dog to our work party... She was a hot dog. :)
Cuuute! Yes, I would dress her up in lots of different things too. She's just adorable!
Belinda Olsen said…
Super cute! I love all the pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day