Thoughts???

So, I think I'm going to chop my hair when I go to Utah this weekend for a quick wedding trip. Any thoughts? These are some pictures of Tal's cousin's hair that I think I'd like to get, Only SHORTER-- So... should I?




I imagine it will look a bit like when I did this:


So I'd be getting rid of This:

Or... should I just cut bangs to look like this:

???? So, again... THOUGHTS?

Comments

Chelsea said…
Andy and I are totally liking the short hair look...
Your long hair is cute, but I love your look with short hair.
Megh said…
I love short hair on you!
Erica said…
love the short hair, and i love wearing bangs with short hair...so thats my advice :)
Susan said…
Why not both....short WITH bangs??
Alyse said…
Go short! It's so nice! And I know someone fabulous with short cuts in Logan if you need someone!
DeeAura said…
Go short for a bit! It'll always grow back! (Even though I love that I made your blog in bangs fashion) haha. Love you! Can't wait to see your hair!
Kathy said…
Cut it short and do bangs!!!
Yeon Mi said…
I totally love the short hair look!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day