Hats

Adalyn is super lucky to have superbly talented aunts! One of her aunts makes adorable hats... My sister Chelsea. Chelsea recently made a ton of cute hats for Adalyn. The best thing about chels' hats is that she is going to donate the proceeds to the guest house where I stayed when Adalyn was in the hospital. Check out her site by clicking on the chick with sticks button!!!


She's pretty cute... But I'm just a bit biased!

Comments

Chelsea said…
She looks so stinkin' adorable with that Owl hat on! I love it! And the ear flap hat. I think those are my two favorite, although she makes all look good.
Tara Beckert said…
Wow that little girl is adorable! And those hats are awesome!
DeeAura said…
AAAHHH!!! I love those hats, and especially that little girl!

Good work, Chels!
Julianne Howes said…
SOOOO cute! She's the cutest babe ever, Nicole. Hugs.
Missy said…
Those hats are ADORABLE!!!!!! So cute!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day