Brain dump
I feel so incredibly blessed to have the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life.
I'm so grateful to be part of a Women's Organization that lifts and shares the message of love, service, and faith.
I am so grateful that McDonald's has Dt. Dr. Pepper on the tap- look... Cramps... enough said.
I feel so blessed to have this guy-- FOREVER!
I feel so blessed to have Drs. and the technological advances that have and continue to bless my daughter's life!
I am so grateful for a husband that will let me just vent- and a sister who likes to be my "EAR".
I am so grateful for the power of music and the Spirit of the Lord in my life-- check out my SISTER'S BLOG to see more-- it is really such a beautiful post!
I LOVE Kirksville- two words- BACON FEST! Try free BLTs, pictures with the Oscar Meyer Weenie van, and a pageant to crown "MISS SIZZLE"! Yes, it was awesome.
I'm really excited for fall-- and for the first freeze- darn allergies!
I'm loving photo booth a bit too much!
Most of all, I'm just grateful that, no matter what, the truth has been restored! My family can be together Forever. And, this weekend is General Conference! Just when I need it!




Comments