Adalyn in a few minutes

This is mostly for Grandparents and family that lives far from us-- but here is a video of Adalyn lately!

Adalyn telling stories from Nicole Anderson on Vimeo.


More will be coming shortly!

Comments

Oh my heavens she is SO cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!
I literally smiled the entire time! What an adorable little girl you two have! It's amazing the amount of joy that a child can bring into a home!
Alyse said…
Cute! What a doll!
Kirsten said…
Ah, so cute! I love it! and I love how Talon's voice can go higher than hers ;o)
Susan said…
Wow she is getting so big! So adorable...I loved every second! I was also quite entertained watching/listening to you and Talon. (: You guys are great!
Tara Beckert said…
Oh my, she melts my heart. I love you guys!
Megh said…
I know it was for grandparents, but I had to tune in! She is getting so big! And your apartment seems really nice! I hope you guys are enjoying your new home- we ended up applying to three different Missouri programs. Wouldn't it be great to be able to hang out again??
Janalee said…
I love her little voice!! Oh my goodness! what a cute video, thanks for sharing!!
DeeAura said…
oh I love her little laugh! She's so happy. :)

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day