The things I choose to share...
I share them because I care.
I care about my sweet baby Adalyn.
I care about the Faith and Hope that has continued to fill my soul.
I care because I have been given the opportunity to be her mommy.
I care because, no matter what, she will always be mine.
I have always felt inspired by reading the blogs of people who have gone through hard trials.
I cry so hard, I feel pained, and yet, I feel peace because of Him and His plan.
I never dreamed I would even think of putting myself in their situations-- and yet...
Today, I made a fuss and smiled really big at Adalyn when I came around the couch to see her...
And she smiled back and cooed soo loud.
And I cried. I cried because she knew me- she responded to me and she was happy-
That's something she hasn't been able to do yet and because of her developmental delays-
there were times I feared she never would.
She warms my heart and I treasure every moment.
Every cuddle. Every sound. Every bath. Every story.
She is my little miracle-- She chose to stay.
To be here with us- to strengthen us and help us turn to Him-- to Christ.
I can't imagine how it would feel if I lost her-
The hole. The void. The loss. And yet, for some- that is their reality.
This mom has inspired me to cherish EVERY moment recently--
And This WONDERFUL mom has continued to inspire me.
This life is not the end- nor the beginning- but sometimes... we all lose sight.
If you read these women's stories of faith, hope, loss, and love- and I think you should-
Remember Him-- Remember, for a minute today, to be grateful-- for all that we have and cherish.
And Love... LOVE a lot!
I care about my sweet baby Adalyn.
I care about the Faith and Hope that has continued to fill my soul.
I care because I have been given the opportunity to be her mommy.
I care because, no matter what, she will always be mine.
I have always felt inspired by reading the blogs of people who have gone through hard trials.
I cry so hard, I feel pained, and yet, I feel peace because of Him and His plan.
I never dreamed I would even think of putting myself in their situations-- and yet...
Today, I made a fuss and smiled really big at Adalyn when I came around the couch to see her...
And she smiled back and cooed soo loud.
And I cried. I cried because she knew me- she responded to me and she was happy-
That's something she hasn't been able to do yet and because of her developmental delays-
there were times I feared she never would.
She warms my heart and I treasure every moment.
Every cuddle. Every sound. Every bath. Every story.
She is my little miracle-- She chose to stay.
To be here with us- to strengthen us and help us turn to Him-- to Christ.
I can't imagine how it would feel if I lost her-
The hole. The void. The loss. And yet, for some- that is their reality.
This mom has inspired me to cherish EVERY moment recently--
And This WONDERFUL mom has continued to inspire me.
This life is not the end- nor the beginning- but sometimes... we all lose sight.
If you read these women's stories of faith, hope, loss, and love- and I think you should-
Remember Him-- Remember, for a minute today, to be grateful-- for all that we have and cherish.
And Love... LOVE a lot!
Comments
I love reading both of those blogs! I love how Natalie just loves and loves other people. She has a heart of gold.
Love Grandpa Anderson.