Picture This!

Back in Kirksville, Adalyn has been up to quite a bit:
mid-sneeze

"I'm so tired I can't hold my binkie in my mouth"


Hanging out at home with Daddy!

Not so sure about things around here

Probably the first time she actually looked at the camera! 

mommy and Adalyn

Love this!

wearing her sweet hat from Aunt Chelsea!

Just playing! 


So cute

relaxing with Daddy

Found my hand!


What are you doing Mom?
Then, Adalyn boarded a plane and flew to Utah for the wedding of her Uncle Chase and new Aunt Yeon Mi:
The beautiful Yeon Mi Hicken (married Aug. 13th- to my little brother!)
 On her arrival back to Missouri, she stayed in Kansas City to see the church sites nearby- there was a bad thunderstorm/windstorm that night:
The hotel across from where we stayed

It was just a little bit of a storm

Even bent the lamp!
 One of the neat sites she saw is the new Kansas City Temple which is currently under construction:





She also wore her yellow dress from her Uncle "G" for the first time and LOVED IT!

Oh, and also while in Utah:
Adalyn played with her favorite cousin Andy



posed in fun wedding pictures

And wondered why mommy hasn't figured out she really just needs bangs!

All in all Adalyn is having a great time! Hope you all are too!

Comments

Hannah Joy said…
So cute!! I was there when G bought that dress!! You should have seen how excited he was. Adorable.
Anonymous said…
I love your bridesmaid dresses! They are so pretty! And of course, you and all your family are also...as always! Just curious, where'd you get the dresses?
Belinda said…
I love all the photos!
Chelle said…
I'm so happy to see your little girl looking so good. I hope you're loving Missouri. :)

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day