Some fun photos

Not napping... silly girl

turning to see who came in

diaper change... not her favorite

see...

loving it on Grandma's couch

what? Well YES, I'm cute.

Watch it! The drool WILL fall!

Studying with Daddy

Studying HARD!

See, I told you I get messy when I eat!

Daddy feeding me

Mommy feeds me too!


For some reason she always looks away when she sees the red light from my camera! She's a silly one!

Hope you enjoyed these! We're doing well and gearing up for our quick trip to Utah for Uncle Chase's wedding! Blog soon!
Another photo dump!

Comments

Belinda said…
I love all the photos! Photo dump posts are the best. Glad you guys are doing well!
Chelsea said…
I'm so excited to see you guys in Aug! A couple things... Brig and I were talking about how we miss Tal, and Brig was wearing his Barney reunion shirt as we looked at your pictures and thought it was pretty awesome you were wearing yours too!
Shirlene said…
Two weeks! I get to see you in TWO weeks! Happy sigh!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day