Phew!

It's only my second day here and already... tornado warning. 
We hadn't made our safety kids plan yet... so, I went searching for a room 
and instructions from my early elementary days in Minnesota came back to me. 
Adalyn sensed the trouble and so of course began to cry. 
That didn't help me stay calm while I found the radio station.
One Word--- Shaking!

Good news... tornado averted. Time to make a plan!

Comments

Susan said…
Oh boy! Scary, but I am glad you are safe, and that you arrived safely as well! We will have to chat as soon as you get all settled in. Love ya!
Jamie said…
I remember my first warning out here. I am sure you get/will get a lot more than us though. Hope you stay safe.
Camaree said…
Eeek, fun for you. I think I'll stay here in UT!
Tara Beckert said…
Oh goodness that's scary! I'm glad you have time to form a game plan now though:) Love you guys!
Dana said…
Welcome to the midwest :)

So sad we're just barely missing seeing you in Utah next week but I think we get to see you in August :)

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day