Our Surprise visitor in LOGAN

Before Adalyn and I left we were spending some quality time with my mom, cousin, and aunt when a knock came at the door around 10pm. IT WAS CHELSEA AND ANDY!!! They came 4 days earlier than we thought they were coming!!! Of course it was Chelsea's plan all along to surprise us! We had a lot of fun! 

Andy and Adalyn were cute together, she was mostly oblivious to his existence, but he would stroke her head and arms.



We went to lunch with my mom, fed them shaved ice (shhh... don't tell our pediatrician!)




Visited Melanie in Bear Lake and surprised her with Chelsea and Andy! and then, at the end of the week, right before Adalyn and I left for Missouri, we had some COUSIN PICTURES taken by my good friend Belinda (Fanjul) Olsen. It was so fun! Chelsea made matching hats for them and Andy tried desperately to strip Adalyn's off of her head! 





I'm so glad I have a fun sister and that she came early so I could spend some more time with her and cute little (or big) Andy.

Comments

Camaree said…
What's wrong with shaved ice? Their bodies are 80% water anyway, water is going to hurt them. Doctors say not to give your infants water because they are worried about parents filling the child's belly with just that instead of milk. I use to give Hanna Marie whole bottles of water as a baby when her tummy hurt or when she was constipated.

I'm glad you guys had fun before you moved!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day