We're still here!

And I promise I'm going to get better at blogging again! Here's some quick updates!

Talon leaves for Missouri NEXT WEEK!!! Adalyn and I will follow on the 10th of July! I'm excited/nervous/going to miss my mom. (and the rest of the family of course)

Adalyn is getting bigger! She's still super small but she is GROWING! And her little pink hearing aides are awfully cute. She's been getting less and less fussy and smiling more and cooing too- the hearing aides have added a slight dip back into the fussiness because of the new stimulus she's getting, but she really is doing SOOOO much better than she was when she first came home! WE LOVE HER! Here are some cute photos:


Looking out the window with daddy


Yes, I know I should've started this when she was born... but we were a little busy. :D



Her favorite position... on the shoulder cuddling




photo booth photo for uncle "G"


The "I just woke up face


My adorable nakey baby... bath time!



Just to show she's fitting her 3 mo. clothes! 

LOVE YOU ALL!

Comments

Tori said…
She is a doll! Good luck with the move... I am sure everything will go just great! You are such a cute mama!!
Camaree said…
Yay! Glad she is doing better. I feel bad that we haven't seen each other in so long and now you are moving! I'm excited for you guys though. Hope it all goes well.
DeeAura said…
Nicole, she's ADORABLE. I want to see you!! I miss you. Love you so so much. I'll be in touch soon. :)
holy cow, really? how do they grow that fast?? insane i tell you! She's a doll, sounds like you have the mommy thing down now! Where in missouri are you moving?? we can be buddies, we just moved to eastern kansas 6 weeks ago!
she is aDOOOORable! It was so fun to see her (and you) last week. So glad she's getting so big!!!:)

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day