A chick with sticks

My younger sister has taken up crocheting....and she's really good. She also has spent quite a bit of time with me on the phone through the entire NICU experience. The NICU, Adalyn's injuries, etc. were very difficult, but there were tender mercies everywhere I looked. One such mercy was the Annie Dee Guest House not even a football field away from the NICU where my sweet baby was staying. Well, my wonderful sister knows how much it meant to me to be so close and, since she has a surplus of super cute crocheted items... she has found a cause. Check out her new charity blog at: A chick w/sticks.

Love you sister!

Comments

Chelsea said…
Love you dos! :)
Belinda said…
I love it! I just bought three hats and hope to buy more in the future. Great photography props and I am ecstatic to support and excellent cause. You both have hearts of gold. Love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day