Sweet Adalyn

We were so lucky to have almost all of our immediate family there for graduation, so we took advantage of it and blessed Adalyn. 
She hasn't been to church yet because you have to be super careful with NICU babies. (she's going to make her debut this week at her uncle Garen's farewell).

She was so cute in her white dress and bonnet.

Her proud Daddy. It was a beautiful blessing! She was blessed that she will be able to run and walk and be married in the temple. We were once again reminded of her strong spirit and her deep desire to come to the world. 


forgive the puffy eyes!

more 4 generation photos.


And... Adalyn wore the little booties my Grandma knitted for me when I was a new baby!


Comments

Camaree said…
Sooo sweet! What a cute little family.
Chelle said…
That's great, Nicole. :) She looks like she is doing really well!
Hannah Joy said…
I can't really get over how tiny she is/how fast she is growing! I'm so glad I finally got to meet her, and am excited to see you all on Sunday!!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day