Graduation!!!

Well, we did it! Talon & I both graduated! 
Adalyn attended both of our graduation ceremonies!- she slept through them both.


I was one of two PoliSci grad students to finish in time to walk...







Talon's engineering ceremony was louder than the graduate ceremony the day before in the spectrum! Horns and screams!!! and... it was in the Kent Concert Hall.





So... we yelled our best for him!

Comments

Steph Romney said…
Congratulations to you both! Your little peanut is a doll. You should be so proud of all your hard work:)
Cali said…
I've been wondering if you were alive! Congrats to you both!
Damaris said…
Congratulations to both of you and especially to you for getting your thesis done. Yay!
Megh said…
WAY TO GO! What a huge year it's been for you guys already! Congrats! We think about you all the time! Hope all is well!
Susan said…
You guys are amazing!! Congrats!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day