She's HOME!!!!

Our sweet little Adalyn was discharged from the NICU today! We brought her home to Logan and couldn't be happier! Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts! She has come a LONG way... but she still has to overcome things as she grows and develops. 

As for visitors... I'm sure many of you know about NICU babies... but they need to have some space and be very clear of illness. So, that being said. We won't be having any visitors other than family for the next few weeks. That's the best thing for Adalyn and the HUGE recommendation of the NICU doctors. 

Thanks again for your prayers and thoughts!

Comments

Chelle said…
Yay! Oh, I'm so happy for you! I can't wait until I get to come and see her- someday. :)
Camaree said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camaree said…
Yay! I'm so glad you guys are home and she is doing well!
That is great news! Glad to hear she is doing well! :)
Avree said…
Congrats! It must be so nice to have your little family all together at last!
Heather said…
Congrats! I'm so glad she is doing so well!
Cali said…
I'm so happy for you guys! Enjoy being home together with just you guys! It's the best! Seriously.. don't take her anywhere... it's still so germy out there. :) Love you!
DeeAura said…
I'm so glad she's home! I want to see you when it's all clear. :) Love you!
Bridget said…
That is so fantastic! We're so happy for you and wish you the best!
I'm so glad she got to go home! She's adorable!
Amanda said…
Hooray, I am so happy for you! What a blessing to have your sweet little girl at home :) She is adorable, by the way!
Erin said…
Congrats on your little girl Nicole! I enjoyed catching up and reading about all your miracles. I'm sure you will continue to see more!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day