Chubbin' up

Here's the update:

Adalyn is still in the NICU- she's working hard on eating and gaining weight. They're putting extra calories into Mom's milk to help her gain the needed weight and as soon as she's eating enough and gained enough... we'll get to bring her home. But... that may take anywhere from a week to two or even three. We'll hope for the shorter round. :D

Here's a couple of cute shots:


Love you all!

Comments

You two are amazing (and definitely in my prayers)! Your baby girl is absolutely beautiful! I hope you get to take her home soon!
She is so darling! I can't wait to meet her.
Susan said…
Oh she is so precious I can hardly stand it! Looking forward to meeting her soon!
Hannah Joy said…
She is soooooo cute!!! Oh my goodness. You people made a beautiful little girl!! I'm glad things are improving. :)
Congrats! What a cutie! I'm glad she's doing well! That had to have been scary. We had Kayli at McKay Dee and we really liked it there.
Alyse said…
She is a sweetie!! Hope to meet her soon!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day