Dr. Seuss
To 30 Weeks! Woot! And thanks to my amazing sister and brother-in-law we now know that we enjoy eating Green Eggs and Ham in a box and with a fox (I should've taken a picture!)
They are so creative! They never let you just have a present... you have to work for it just a little... and so, we read:
And then we found a box that looked very much like this:
With a fox skin on it, looking like this:
All containing THIS:
WE LOVE IT!!!! Chels and Brig, you ROCK. And I think I now have the book memorized!
They are so creative! They never let you just have a present... you have to work for it just a little... and so, we read:
And then we found a box that looked very much like this:
With a fox skin on it, looking like this:
All containing THIS:
WE LOVE IT!!!! Chels and Brig, you ROCK. And I think I now have the book memorized!




Comments