Oh what fun...

Christmas was wonderful! I love this time of year and the opportunity we have to focus on what really is so important about Christmas, Christ and His gift to us. But before I get too mushy, here were some highlights:

Chels, Brig, & Andy came:

Talon got to hold him (and Barkley, the dog, got a little jealous):


I got to hold him too:



We made sugar cookies:


Tal & Brig made the gingerbread house:



We taught Andy the wonders of Martinellis:

And notice the CUTE outfit Mel and I got for Andy:

"All I want for Christmas is my Auntie"

We ate Crab legs and steak for Christmas Eve dinner!!!! 
We had another great nativity play:
Chase as the Donkey and my cousin's daughter Katie as Mary

Porter (wise man), Matt (Joseph), and Katie (Mary) performing "Away in a Manger"

Shepherds being "Sore Afraid" (Barkley was their sheep)

And we had some traditional music... Dustin was a stud on the bells!


We enjoyed some white elephant fun- Check out the sweet hat at the top of my blog... it was a DESIRED gift!

We wore matching pjs:
The girls

The Men folk

And we just enjoyed being together:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Blog to you again in 2011!

Comments

Halsey said…
Cute tiny baby! And cute belly. What an ambitious mommy you are, thesis and all! I am impressed.

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day