Winter Wonderland
Sorry for the belated blog post! We've been busy getting ready for the holidays, enjoying holidays, and well, just being us!
First, we attended the Logan High Musical "White Christmas".
Mel starred as Rhoda, you remember her, the ditsy blonde that Phil tries to set up with Bob
"Mutual I'm sure"
I think Dustin's character was named Fred, but you should know, he was a dancin' maniac!
This kids' got skills (as does Melanie, but seriously, who knew?)
He was a tappin', swingin', singin' man!
Then we remembered I was 20 weeks pregnant (but that was a little bit ago).
Our little girlie is a kicker, but we sure are excited about her!
Next, sadly, I took my camera with me and neglected to take ANY photos:
We played with my cute cousins from Texas and celebrated my birthday...
Watched a BEAUTIFUL and LARGE snow storm...
Drove to Bountiful with Anderson family clan (the Logan bunch)...
Enjoyed lounging and playing...
Enjoyed a LATE night showing (10:45pm) of Harry Potter 7, not on opening night...
Enjoyed a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving Dinner with the Anderson/Hansen/Peterson clan (all part of my Anderson family)...
Watched a lot of football
Ate a lot of food
Bought some maternity clothes... which made me happy :D (they fit!)
And then... came home and...
Got a TREE!!!
It was frozen like that... and Talon assured me it would be normal by morning...
Sure enough, then we were able to Decorate!
And I got crafty and made this wreath...
And we took our yearly photo by the tree...
And now we're excited to enjoy Mama Anderson's AMAZING advent calendar gift!
Here's to finishing off the semester strong and then ENJOYING CHRISTMAS!!!!
Comments
Loved reading about your holidays, and I sure do love you!