It's a....

Yes... the moment you've (I've, We've) been waiting for...
It's a GIRL!!!!
I'm not really partial to pink, but I'm sure we could clothe her in a number of colors... right?!?

We're sooo excited to have her coming to our home! It's so nice to be able to call her a her and no longer an IT. Oh... and notice the nickname change. Footsie instead of Foot... we felt it was best. :D Thanks to Brig and Chels for the quick name fix!

WOOT WOOT! heheheh... just had to get that out! :D

Comments

Heather said…
Congratulations! How very exciting:)
ooooooooooo.....I'm so excited for you! Congrats!
Missy said…
Congrats girl! I got your text and it brought a huge smile to my face! You are gonna be just the cutest little mom ever, this little girl is lucky!
Tori said…
Horray, I may be biased but girls are lots of fun...I'm not too into pink either but I decorated with polka dots of all colors! :) I'm excited for you guys!!!!!!
Cali said…
YAY!!! I'm so happy for you- you're gonna LOVE it! Let the drama begin! :) I'm sure your mom is thrilled to have one of both genders coming her way... love it.
Kirsten said…
Yay for girls :) My mom thought for sure Ashlee was going to have red hair and she didn't think red heads looked good in pink (don't know why?) so she bought me all kinds of outfits that weren't pink. I guess they came in handy for girl #2 :)
Anonymous said…
woohoo! congratulations!!
Melissa said…
Awesome! I am sooo happy for you! Now the real fun starts...buying all the baby stuff! Congrats!
Whitney Baldwin said…
I KNEW it-- you guys have girl vibes all the way.
Congrats and have fun preparing for her arrival!
Damaris said…
Yay! Congratulations!
Congratulations!! I had a feeling it was a girl!
Avree said…
Congrats! That is soooo exciting!
DeeAura said…
Yahooooeeeee! Oh, I'm just so excited and happy I can't hardly stand it. :) I love you guys!
Dimicks said…
Hooray!! We're so exicted to welcome another little girl to the family! With such cute parents, she's sure to be darling!
Bridget said…
How fun! I'm glad that she cooperated and you guys are going to be so awesome - I'm excited for you both!
Unknown said…
congratulations you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

She's here!

Delivery Day