Bring on the rain...
I love this kind of weather.
Especially when I can put on sweats and fuzzy socks,
get some hot cocoa and read while watching the rain/snow fall down.
Unfortunately... today is not one of those kinds of days...
but I have a feeling it will be a great day anyway.
I exercised this morning!
I haven't done that since I got pregnant...
not because I was worried or anything.
Just because I was tired, sick and wanted to sleep in.
But thanks to day light savings ending,
I'm on a different schedule!
So, really, even though it's not one of those days...
it's a good day.
Oh, and did I mention only 4 more days till we have our ultrasound appt.?
We're just a little excited about that!
Especially when I can put on sweats and fuzzy socks,
get some hot cocoa and read while watching the rain/snow fall down.
Unfortunately... today is not one of those kinds of days...
but I have a feeling it will be a great day anyway.
I exercised this morning!
I haven't done that since I got pregnant...
not because I was worried or anything.
Just because I was tired, sick and wanted to sleep in.
But thanks to day light savings ending,
I'm on a different schedule!
So, really, even though it's not one of those days...
it's a good day.
Oh, and did I mention only 4 more days till we have our ultrasound appt.?
We're just a little excited about that!
Comments